Pasta Salads are a staple for a reason- because they are DELISH and the perfect side dish or main course! This Veggie Pasta Salad recipe is easy to make and saves you time with the short cut of the Italian salad dressing.
All you need to do is boil the pasta, chop the veggies and mix it all together!
This is a cold pasta which makes it perfect for summer! It’s also very versatile and is a great dish to make with any veggies you have on hand from your garden or fridge. Have fun with this recipe! If you have broccoli, red onion, cucumbers, or carrots add it to the mix!
Another plus is that this dish can be made a day in advance and will taste even better on day 2 because all of the delicious flavors had time to marinate together.
You can store this in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- ½ box of Barilla Veggie Rotini Pasta
- 1 can chickpeas
- ¼ cup Goat cheese
- ¼ cup Crumbled Feta
- 2 handfuls of sliced black olives
- 5 asparagus chopped
- 1 ½ cups chopped kale
- ¼ red pepper chopped
- ¼ green pepper chopped
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 cup of Krafts Italian dressing
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Boil your pasta until al dente then rise under cold water
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas
- While your pasta is boiling rinse and chop up your veggies
- Add the drained noodles, veggies, and the rest of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine
- Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour
- Mix and add more Italian Dressing if needed
Yup, it’s that easy. Try not to eat it all in one sitting.