This Easy Breakfast Quiche is simple, filling and delicious. There are so many variations on a classic quiche recipe that you can really add anything you want: different vegetables, cheeses or seasonings, but my favorite is with lots of spinach, carrots, bacon, and cheese! I am constantly trying to find ways to sneak vegetables into the food I make for Micah. Recently he’s been a fan of spinach and carrots, so those two vegetables have been my go-to. If you prefer your quiche to be more fluffy, less dense and vegetable-heavy, you can certainly add fewer carrots and spinach.
I changed things up by using a premade graham cracker crust vs a standard pie crust made from scratch. The graham cracker crust adds a sweetness that complements the rest of the ingredients and adds that little bit of sweet crunch. Most importantly, it is quick and saves me time in the morning so it’s a no brainer. The pie crust is on the smaller side and provides about 6 servings.
This Easy Breakfast Quiche never disappoints!
If you love eggs as much as I do, you might also like Easy Eggs & Tortilla Scramble or this Eggsellent Breakfast Bites.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup shredded triple cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup real bacon bits
- 1 ½ cups shredded carrots
- Two big handfuls of spinach
- 1 teaspoon of Ms. Dash no-salt vegetable seasoning
- Salt and pepper optional
- Cook your pie crust on 375 degrees for 6 minutes (in order for the crust to not get soggy, it must be baked ahead of time)
- Once the crust is baked, lower the temperature to 350 degrees
- Use an immersion blender or food processor to finely chop the shredded carrots
- Add some olive oil to your pan and sautee the carrots, spinach, and bacon on medium heat for 8-10 minutes
- While the vegetables and bacon are cooking, add your eggs, milk, cheese, and seasoning to your bowl and mix
- Once the vegetables and bacon are ready, let them cool in the pan for a few minutes before adding to the egg mixture
- Place your quiche on top of a baking sheet so you have better balance when transferring it to and from the oven
- Add the mixture to your crust and gently place it in your oven on the middle rack
- Cook for 30-35 minutes