These rainbow veggies are the perfect side dish to any meal! The best part about this recipe is you can use any vegetable and it requires only a few ingredients. Whatever I have in the fridge that day is what I throw onto the baking sheet. They are so delicious that I make these every single week in our house and Rob hasn’t gotten tired of them yet. I don’t use measurements for this dish…I just season the vegetables liberally! I made these with my Small and Savory Ribeye Roast and Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Potatoes.
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 bag sweet multicolor veggies
- 1 orange
- Balsamic glaze
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 425 degrees
- Rinse veggies
- Slice orange
- Slice multicolor veggies
- Place vegetables on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Season heavily with garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Mix the vegetables together
- Top with a heavy drizzle of balsamic glaze
- Pop in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. Keep a close eye on them.
- Once baked to your liking, sprinkle fresh parmesan cheese on top
A good quality olive oil and balsamic glaze improve the taste of the dish.